Step 1 : Visit your Channel which you want share the load with others.
Step 2 : From the Right hand side Account Icon ,
- Click Over like you are going to switch the YouTube channel from their
- Click Over YouTube Setting Icon , to take you to Account Setting Page
Step 3 : Under overview Section , their is a sub Section would be title as Managers with hyperlink which is “Add or remove managers” , Click Over “Add or remove managers“.
Step 4: The Brand Account details page will show up , and their would be a blue button which title as Manage Permissions which should be click over.
Step 5 : Will pop up as you can see from above image Manage Permissions Screen .
- Press over Invite new users ,
- and add as many as you would like user to collaborate with to create content in YouTube .
- From Dropbox Select type of role you would like to provide bulk of users
- Then Click Invite
- The Invited people must accept invitation, so they able to collaborate, those invitation would be send as an email to their accounts.
- After that click done in Manage permissions
After do all this steps and everybody accept their invitation , we so excited to inform you that you can collaborate with each other now .